- Vodafone Idea new prepaid recharges start at Rs. 19
- The increased prepaid plan prices go into effect 00:00hrs, December 3
- New Vodafone Idea recharges will be available everywhere
- Vodafone Idea new prepaid tariffs
- Vodafone Idea new unlimited packs with 28 days validity
- Vodafone Idea new unlimited packs with 84 days validity
- Vodafone Idea new unlimited packs with annual validity
- Vodafone Idea new first recharge packs
Vodafone Idea on Sunday announced the increased tariffs for prepaid services that will go into effect on December 3. The telecom operator has been dealing with massive losses and posted a record quarterly loss of Rs. 50,922 crores in third quarter of this year, biggest in Indian corporate history. Vodafone Idea Limited (VIL) is hoping that increased prepaid tariffs will help it boost the declining average revenue per user (ARPU) as the company struggles to survive in the country. Vodafone Idea isn’t going to be the only telco to increase the prepaid plan cost. Airtel and Reliance Jio are also set to announce increased prepaid tariffs this month.
“In line with its commitment to provide customers with simple, convenient and affordable products, VIL has curated an optimum range of feature rich plans for both voice and data,” the telecom operator said in a statement. “Customers can avail their benefits by just selecting the plan best suited to their specific needs and continue to enjoy seamless connectivity across India.”
As mentioned, the new Vodafone Idea prepaid tariffs will go live at 00:00hrs on December 3.
- Vodafone Idea Posts Record Net Loss, Biggest Yet in Indian Corporate History
Vodafone Idea new prepaid tariffs
Starting with the unlimited packs that are quite popular among Indian consumers. Vodafone Idea will be offering four monthly prepaid unlimited packs. These packs will cost Rs. 149, Rs. 249, Rs. 299, and Rs. 399. The benefits are mostly the same in all packs, except the data allowance and SMS quota.